Do you use calling cards to call someone from your iphone mobile phone contacts? Do you make a lot of international calls and do not want to pay what your phone provider charges? Now you no longer need to set up and maintain custom phone numbers for each of those contacts but can simply call any phone number from your phone’s contacts database using one or more calling/phone card accounts.
Save money when calling contacts from your iPhone mobile by using one or more cards or carrier prefixes to get the best rates, even have the application automatically select the best calling card for you based on the selected number. Now you no longer need to set up and maintain custom phone numbers for each contact but can simply call any phone number from your iPhone’s database contacts using your phone card accounts.
- Support for multiple access numbers for individual calling card.
- Set up multiple phone card or calling card accounts and switch easily.
- Automatic card selection based on contact and/or number prefix.
- Set up a list of favourite numbers to dial, select any number from your contacts, call a number from the recent calls placed from the application, or directly enter a phone number to be dialled.
- Full support for international prefixes (numbers stored starting with ’+').
- Flexible call details setup allows for automatic dialling of most phone cards even if intermediate menu selections have to be made.
- Display local time for the contact to be called (time zone lookup based on the phone number).
For more detail please go to :http://homepage.mac.com/aamann/CallingCard.html