|at&t Calling card Terms and Conditions
- att Phone Card will expire 18 months from date of first use or last recharge. First use must be made by 07/31/08.
- Each card offers 120 domestic minutes. The rate per minute may vary significantly when making calls from outside of the USA. Check the rate per minute before traveling.
- This callingcard can be used from AT&T Tents on U.S. Military Bases Worldwide. The rate per minute will vary significantly depending on location.
- $2 for Shipping & Handling if you would prefer a physical card.
- Phone Cards do not work from international cell phones.
- AT&T phonecard can be used to call in-state and state-to-state, outbound international calls, inbound international calls to the USA, and from country to country outside the USA from select countries using the AT&T Direct? Service.
- This calling cards cannot be used to place 500, 700, 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 900, 976, 411, 555 number service calls, or to place third-party billed and collect calls.