Green Phone Card Highlight
No Connection Fee , Nationwide coverage, Rechargeable,
High quality connections (no internet telephony) ,
7/24-hour customer service, Grren Phonecard prompts available in 4 languages.
- 2.5c per min.- China-Benjing,
- 2.9c per min.- Homg Kong (Including Mobiles), Canada(Including Mobiles), China(Including Mobiles), Netherlands, Singapore, UK
- 7.2c per min.-Malaysia-Mobile
- 4.8c per min.- Thailand-Bangkok
- 5.3c per min- Indonesia-Jakarta
- 25.4c per min- Indonesia-Mobile
- 3.9c per min.- Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Taiwan(Taipei), USA (Including Mobiles),
- 3.2c per min.- Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
- 69c per min.- Vietnam
|Green Phone card Terms and Conditions
- Not responsible for lost, stolen and unauthorized use. No cash refunds. Terms and conditions apply.
- UK Special and Premium Services (+445, +4470, +4471+4472, +4484, +4487)charged at higher rate and may be blocked.
- Green phonecard rates show in $AUS per minute based on local access dialing.
- Local calls timed & charged per minute.
- Calls to Satellite mobiles, mobiles & special number are charged at higher rates.
- Calls originating from mobile phones may be charged by the mobile phone carrier.
- All rates GST inclusive
- Local call charges apply when using local access numbers. Calls made from mobile phones may be charged by the mobile phone carrier.
- Expiry 3 months from first use or last recharge.
Maximum call duration 5 hours
- All calls billed initially at 18 seconds, then all subsequent periods of 2 minutes.
- Green phonecard rates are subject to change without notice.
- Call charges rounded up to the nearest cent.