Wicket Calling card Highlight
- Powered by Optus
- Cheapest calling card to call india
- $10–> 102 min.-India(Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Mumbai & New Delhi only)
- 9.6c per min.-Pakistan
- 9.6c per min.-Bangladesh
- 13.1c per min.-Sri Lanka
- 24 hours Flat Rates
No connection fee
||No connection fee.
||Buy a $30 receive an extra 10% worth of value FREE !
||More/Other Information please call 1300 200 500 .
||Rates correct as 1st June, 2006
|Wicket phone card Terms and Conditions
- Local call charge apply from above local access numbers. (STD charges may apply if access to the local numbers from regions other than above capital cities. Mobile phone service providers charge mobile rates to access these services).
- Rates may be higher to call mobiles in some destinations.
- All calls billed initially at 18 seconds, then in subsequent periods of 3 minutes and rounded up to the nearest cent.
- Wicket Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Not responsible for lost, stolen and unauthorized use. No cash refunds. Terms and conditions apply.
- Wicket phonecard Rates show in $AUS per minute.
- UK special and Premium services are charged at higher rates and may be blocked.
- Wicket Calling Card expires 3 months from first use.
- All rates GST inclusive.
- Please contact customer service for full terms and conditions.
- Service fees apply, please call 1300 200 500 for inquiry the country you call.
- Rates may be higher for calls to mobile in some regions and countries.
- Wicket phone card rates do not apply to calls to satellite & operator assisted calls.